Skip to content

JOIN US AT CAPE CORAL VEGAN STREET FEST ON FEB. 25TH – FREE SAMPLE DELICIOUS VEGAN FOOD & MORE

PLEASE VISIT AND WATCH CONSTRUCTIVE PROGRAM ON SUPREMEMASTERTV.COM

VEGAN EARTH PROJECT

PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO LISTEN AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MOTHER EARTH

WELCOME:

A new project has been created to save our planet Earth. It was created mainly to save Earth as well as lives on Earth by encourage all lives to adapt vegan lifestyle. In the process, vegan paradise will be on Earth. So please make mighty effort to help this project.

Below are few main points from recent revelation tittle “Mini Bang To Renew The World” – Supreme Master Ching Hai’s latest Message. Please watch the entire video message for more detail – Mini Bang To Renew The World.

According to Supreme Master Ching Hai, 95 percent of the project has been done. The remaining 5 percent is waiting for human and animal people to adapt vegan lifestyle on earth. Supreme Master Ching Hai revealed that currently there are approximately 30 percent of the population are on vegan lifestyle. She also reveals that in order for the project to be considered to be successful that Earth is saved, we need to have 50 percent or more of the current vegan population. All vegans must be naturally committed not force into vegan lifestyle such as animal farming. These include human and animal people such as cow, deer, rabbit, birds live on seeds, elephant, fishes live on plant base diet, etc. Basically they must not eat other animal people. Supreme Master Ching Hai also reveals that even babies that live on mother milk when were born also count tour vegan population when they are on milk diet.

So, it is possible we can expand the vegan population to achieve the vegan population goal to save the planet. The following tasks can help the project.

  • Encourage friends and family members to adapt vegan diet. Organize gathering base on your budget. Convince your coworkers, neighbors the benefit of vegan diet. Create ads and post on social media and send to friends. Find any excuses to organize mini gathering such as party, meeting, ect. to spread veganism.
  • Rescues animal people that can be natural be on plant based diet such as dog people because my puppies adapt plant based vegan diet on their own because they chose plant based diet when first introduced to them.
  • We can help wild animal people that are naturally on vegan diet to expand their population. Grow wild vegetation for rabbit, spread wild seeds for bird feed, make bird house, grow fruit trees they like to feed themselves like banana, mango, etc.. So you see we can easily expand vegan population on Earth because the project does not exclude animal people. Any animal people that are on plant based diet can help this project. Please make necessary accommodation to encourage their reproductive process to take place to generate more vegan population. But please not to exclude human if you can convince them to adapt vegan diet.

So please make your mighty effort spreading veganism to save our beautiful planet and renew Earth to Vegan Earth.

Thank you in advance for any effort to help this Vegan Earth project. May vegan paradise on Earth a reality. Help spread this project to all your friends especially vegan people.